Brazil is the ideal destination for every annual travel. This place is not only attractive by its beautiful natural beauty but also has a special culture.
Visitors can both enjoy the holiday while exploring the mysteries. So if you intend to travel to Brazil, do not miss today’s article. We will send you a standard Brazilian travel experience without any adjustment.
Tourist Visa Brazil
Wherever you travel, a Tourist Visa is indispensable. Travel to Brazil too, to set foot in this romantic country you need a Visa card. This is considered a “passport” to help you enjoy your travels in Brazil.
Normally, a Brazilian tourist visa is easy to apply. I only need to prepare a profile once to be able to apply for a complete Visa. However, for those who are just applying for a Brazilian tourist visa for the first time, it is not easy. So the first Brazilian travel experience I shared with you was the profile preparation procedure. In the application for a tourist visa, I recommend that you prepare the following documents:
- Vision applications are available in English or French, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Passport is still valid for a minimum of about 6 months
- Household registration with ID card copied and notarized
- A 3 × 4 size portrait of you. Remember to take pictures against a white background.
- If you have an invitation letter, you should be prepared on file as they make the visa application process easier.
- Don’t forget to prepare an international health certificate and immunization.
- Financial proofs: savings book, credit card, …
- Certificate of occupation
- Papers clearly analyze the itinerary and destinations when traveling to Brazil.
The right outfit for the trip
Costumes for the trip are indispensable in travel luggage. It is best to bring minimalistic clothes that are light, convenient,… Especially they must be suitable for the weather in Brazil. Absolutely do not like me in the middle of summer to bring winter clothes to wear.
On the other hand, no matter how you bring clothes, you must have elegant costumes. You just need to bring 1 to 2 sets in your suitcase. Because when traveling in Brazil there are sacred places that must be dignified and polite. Left you can bring your own style of clothes. Especially, you must have sports shoes to facilitate walking and walking.